Articles (collaboratively created by many)
Videos (work created by content creators in test prep projects)
- Systolic murmurs, diastolic murmurs
- Ischemic core and penumbra
- What is diabetes?
- Diagnosing Parkinson’s disease
Questions (work created by content creators in test prep projects)
- good sense of what learners want to know next, or areas where learners may struggle when learning something new.
- cross-disciplinary expertise and can work on a wide array of content topics.
- a good eye for photography.
- communicate ideas with passion, excitement, and humor.
- quickly captivate and hold the attention of my audience, while inspiring curiosity.
- break big concepts down into small, manageable, progressive steps.
- comfortably work beside some of the world’s most influential people.
- listen, empathize with, and support my coworkers and friends, particularly in times of need.
- feedback is a gift. I welcome it continuously and constructively give it when desired.
- in growth mindset, where anyone can learn anything given enough time, patience, and support.
- all knowledge should be free and accessible, world-wide.
- in being overly prepared for everything.
- participating in company projects/events outside my daily work (such as LearnStorm, or user-testing)
- to work in a creative, team-based, can-do environment.
- being inclusive.
- creating a positive and fun culture (as exemplified by Tea-Rex and the rice incident, among many, many others).
I’m working on:
- learning web design.
- improving my public speaking.
- the French language.
These testimonials are only a handful of the hundreds of comments Khan Academy Health and Medicine regularly receives from learners. Read through a few if you have a moment. Hover to pause.